My Klipsch 5.1 Ultra Review DONE!

Swerv

Highlander,

Why argue,a multimedia sub will NEVER match a Krell MRS,or a Revel B15 or a Sunfire Signature.So why argue over a pointless point?

It is however very true to say the best multimedia subs will best the low end HT subs.And its true today,I have had just about all the best multimedia systems and they best the low end crap theater in da box POS sold around the globe.

The Cambridge MegaWorks 510D dusts most inespensive HTIB systems,with ease.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is exactly my point, and the Ultra sub uterally destroys the 510D in depth and power, and matches it with sound quality. As time goes by, MM gets closer to what is considered good Hi-Fi. Nobody said it was going to take over, or destroy the ultimate in Hi-Fi. That will never..EVER happen, not even close.

highlander, you certainly can search the forums to see if I do argue or not about my opinions and about what I think. On the other hand, I would say that about everytime I have seen a post by you is just to say that you have this or that gear, when confronted to explain what you think you never do. But enough about this

Lets cotinue to discuss MM subs in this thread.

Im still think that those numbers are inflated by the "corrections" on the readings of the SPL Meter, I would like to see the raw numbers. Still, it is an impressive sub for a MM set, and certainly one that pushes others to make better systems.