Rudy81

----------------

On 11/9/2003 12:07:49 AM DMF wrote:

WHO WROTE THE LAW THAT SAYS,
ANIMATION IS FOR KIDS
???

----------------

THANK YOU!

Same thing goes for Shrek! That movie has more adult humour in it than many a "live action" comedy! I for one love animations! I have gotten Monsters, Inc and Ice Age. Some people asked me if I bought for the kids. I said, "Hell no! I bought it because I like the movie"

I watched it tonight with my brother, his wife, 3 of my young nephews and my wife. I thought it was a lot of fun. First time I got to show off my HT to them. I got more wall vibration from this movie then I did from XXX! The back wall was vibrating and I've never experienced that before.

Very enjoyable for kids of all ages. Any inconsistent timber matches between your center and fronts will really stand out with this one. Made me wish I could fit another cornwall to replace the academy although it held its own.

Oh yeah I am 36 years old and I love cartoons. Pixar is the best. The scene where the little girl was tapping on the glass, wow. Someone mentioned it above (don't remember who), anyway yeah, that got the walls vibrating.

I second Ice Age! Great movie. I love the scene were Manny and Diago started racing down the ice slide... That was funny.

Guest Anonymous

I bought it today, Watched it with my wife, daughter and her buddy, Man it's a great toon...halfway thru you almost forget it's animated....I only wish I had my new sub to shake thigs up a bit more.

Gotta love pixar and disney, together thier the bomb3.gif

Smile16.gif