HH Scott Pre-Thanksgiving Sale

easyeyes

I have a completely restored HH Scott 299 for sale. I purchased this less than a year ago and it was completely rebuilt by Craig of Nos Valves. The amp is in great condition including the orginal box. All you have to do is plug it in and you are ready to go.

This was my first entry into the tube world and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I would like to hang onto it, but I do not want to keep too much stuff in the attic. I'm selling it because I came across a great deal on some Quicksilver monoblocks and and preamp. I'm asking $625 for the unit shipped. I want to give someone here first dibs on it, to be honest with you, I do not feel like dealing with Ebay.

Easy Eyes

I'm sorry to say this but I can not remember your actual name 8.gif . Post it here and I will post up the particulars of what I did to it for the perspective new owners ! I hope I have record of it I starting keeping all records about a years ago when this business looked like it was going to be a long term thing.

Craig

Ed,

Sorry I forgot your forum name as it relates to your real name !

This 299A has the works done to it ! Russian Film & Foil caps in all signal positions , High Voltage can capacitors replaced and Bias Mod. In other words the Full Boat with my personal favorite capacitors which I can not source all values anymore.

Craig

Here is a complete list of all the repair work that was performed on the 299: The amp is clean throughout and the wooden box is in great shape.

- 12 Russian Paper in Oils Caps

- 6 Orange Drop 716p

- 1 Selenium Rectifier

- 1 27 ohn 2 watt dropping resistor

- 2 3.3 ohm kiwame plate resistors

- 4 Output tubes

- 2 Amperex Scott Original NOS 6BL8

- Bias Mod