Noz's Theater

michael hurd

Wow, what can I say? I was absolutely floored by the sound! Imho, the most real home theater I have ever seen or heard! Those SVS cs ultra's can really dig deep and play loud, espescially powered by the bryston 4b " arc welder " Lol! The inverted stacked lascalla's can really belt out some serious db's, as well. After we flipped through a few movies like Jurassic park III,and Matrix reloaded, we ran a few cd's through the system to get a good feel at what it was capable of as a two channel system. All in all, I spent about 4 hrs at sean's place, and I am still in awe! I can say that he has done some awesome work in the house, with the theater room only part of it. Thanks, sean!

Hey Noz!

Nice going! T.O. isn't that far from Detroit (just 4 hours on the 401!). Next time I'm up there, maybe we can hook up for some Stella's and a test drive around that theater? Nice-looking theater, man! I'll have you over (Michael, Reactor and m00n are welcome, too) (sorry, I didn't know you don't fly, m00n) to our place next time you're in Day-Twah if you'd like (beer, too and HOCKEY anybody?), just as soon as the room is completed (hopefully done by Christmas week): http://mywebpages.comcast.net/smallhousetheater/index.htm Let me know. We're south of the city about 15 minutes from the bridge!

-Picky 2.gif

Michael:

Yep, Thunder Bay is a long drive, or a bit of a boat ride, from my home for sure. Beautiful country up where you are! My hat is off to you for being fortunate enough to live there. 16.gif Unlike most of us here in Michigan, what a lot of people in our country have yet to have the opportunity to discover is just how beautiful your country of Canada is and how wonderfully-warm the people are who live there. I have spent a lot of time in Ontario, primarily across the Detroit River in Windsor and I have done a lot of work for Ford up in Oakville near T.O.. So, I know the area well. I love the fact that we are all neighbors and that our hockey & baseball teams compete with one-another. It's all great fun! So, certainly, the door here is always open to you and we'll keep the light on for you! 9.gif

-Picky