HHScott Pic Test

easyeyes

That is not where you pic ended up. I just looked on your server space awhile ago. Did you actually upload it to "easyellis8" space?

OK...found your shots..just a sec.

FRONTPIC

You have to post them EXACTLY as they are listed. In your case, they dont have the endings in the filenames and the files have ALL cap letters, something to avoid. Avoid ANY caps and spaces in the names.

In other words, the file "FRONTPIC" should be renamed "frontpic.jpg" or even better: "frontpic1.jpg" so that you can have other versions if need be. IF you have TWO WORDS or more for a name, use an underscore between them ie "front_pic.jpg"

In order to post the link to that pic, all you would write is:

(img)http://members.aol.com/EasyEllis8/filename(/img)

replace the para with < >. I ended up having to write THIS to make yours work:

(img)http://members.aol.com/EasyEllis8/FRONTPIC(/img)

kh

If someone on the forum buys this amp. I will offer a free update to my current bias test points and a general checkup for nothing more than the extra shipping leg cost if they just have it shipped from ED to me and then from me to them maybe $15 or less shipping cost. This amp has my original terminal strip test points on the back ! Ed are you still over seas ?

Craig

Nice clean scott 299a, what tubes are in this unit?Man for 625 bucks and Craig putting in the must have bias test points and a going over to make sure the amp is 100 percent, this is a perty good deal. You will have that into one anyway by the time you find one on ebay and have it gone through.Nice clean faceplate to boot. Come on somebody give this scott a home.

Arvz28,

There are four telefunkens upfront, four Matched NOS 7199 output tubes, two amperex Scott original NOS 6BL8 and one Sovtek 5AR4. You are right about purchasing one off of Ebay, having it shipped to NOSValves for a rebuild and then the trip home. Believe me, I'm not trying to make any money off of this.