A Perfect Circle

xp18004life

Well I just got back from the Pittsburgh show, and I must say I am still in awe. This band is flawless while on stage, their chemistry is amazing. Maynard's vocals are so clear on perfect, I couldn't believe it. It was a very good show, there was no moshing, flash photography (Maynard HATES that), and was generally a very respectful crowd.

As always, Maynard and James Iyha (sp?) provided some comical relief every few songs, and Jordie White (Twiggy) had an awesome performance. The band seemed very close on stage, and like I said before, were just simply amazing.

I recommend you guys check them out!

----------------

On 11/22/2003 8:29:44 PM wrench_peddler wrote:

Went to Sam Goody a couple of weeks ago and picked up a "A Perfect Circle" CD. When I got home, my son took one look and said "These guys used to be "Tool", cool." Haven't seen the CD since.
15.gif

----------------

Haha, better get that off him ASAP and send him to his room! Yeah Maynard James Keenan is the lead singer for Tool, and Billy Howardell used to be the guitar tech2.gif

Swinging to the rythm of a new world order end. Count bodies like sheep to the rythm of the war drums. The boogie man coming the boogie man coming. Keep your head down go to sleep to the rythm of the war drums. Stay with me safe and ingnorant. Just stay with me. I'll do what to protect you from the other ones the evil ones tonight son go back to sleep. I am not sure if these are correct lyrics but never the less awesome. I really dig the outsider to. Pet almost reminds of a tool song ()