X2 - X-Men United

KAiN5 (banned )

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched it myself. VERY good audio. But not knowing enough about the characters I was a bit lost sometimes. Is it just me or did they leave it open for XMen-3? I mean magnito, he and that lizzard hottie lady and the pyro took off. I thought they were headed for Washington, but the end of the movie they did not go there. At any rate, it just seems as though they left it open.

I am contemplating buying the movie. Was the X-1 DVD good audio wise? I seen it but it was long before I had my theater.

I was in the same boat as you. I watched X Men 2 and really liked it, but it had been so long since I had seen X-1 that I was a little lost too. So I picked up the first one and watched it then watched part two again. It was pretty much a continuous story , it made a lot more sense.

And yeah X-1 has got pretty good audio too.

I recieved both X-Men 1 and 2 for my birthday last December. Watched the X-Men United for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at the audio soundtrack. As mentioned earlier, very good use of the surrounds.

I agree with you Moon, the did seem to leave it open for another movie. But I have not heard anything about a third X-men.