KLIPSCH PC SPEAKES QUIT

ARTSBEST

Out of nowhere, was not using them either. 4 years old PC. NO static or anything. The green light is on the one speaker but I only get a sound out of 1 speaker (very meek sound) when I turn the voulme up full throttle. My Presario PC "mixer" test speaker system shows the 4 quadrants being checked, each for my 4 speakers, but NO sound. Hardly use these speakers. But why did they just QUIT? I used the AOL FIX IT system reragrding my PC "dropping off" from the web. After this check sysytem, my PC speakers no longer worked. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

John's in a good mood... 3.gif

----------------

On 12/1/2003 12:20:09 PM ARTSBEST wrote:

My Presario PC "mixer" test speaker system shows the 4 quadrants being checked, each for my 4 speakers, but NO sound. ... I used the AOL FIX IT system reragrding my PC "dropping off" from the web. After this check sysytem, my PC speakers no longer worked.

----------------

Ummm... you didn't mention which model, and if you're using analog or digital inputs. Assuming analog, just as a standard test... did you check and see if they work with a regular input like a walkman?

The fact that you ran a "AOL software patch" right before they quit may indicate that it's software oriented.

Rob