RC-35 on Klipsch website

cjgeraci

Today, I was updating some of my bass management settings on my receiver, and I went to this website to quickly recheck the specs on my center, the RC-35. All of a sudden, the model is not listed on the Klipsch website, either under current or classic products. Anyone know why? Could it be that Klipsch is updating promotional information on the speaker?

----------------------

Downstairs

Harmon Kardon AVR 525

Mains: RF3II

Center: RC35

Surrounds: RS35

Rear: KLF-C7

SVS 20-39PCi

SVS PB2-ISD (incredible!)

Upstairs

Yamaha RX-V1300

Mains, Center: Onkyo SKS-HT500

Surrounds: Axiom QS-8

HSU VTF-2

Cig,

Interesting, that is the only product on the New Ref area that doesn't have any info. I think your correct that they are just updating that particular model. Good Luck. Found this on another web site...........

125 watts maximum continuous (500 watts peak) Power

Tapered Array system

Two 6.5" magnetically shielded, aluminum cone woofers

6" square 90º x 60º Tractrix® Horn

1" magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression driver tweeter

Bass reflex via dual front-mounted ports

Two sets of binding post speaker terminals

Medium density fiberboard construction (MDF)

Uptilt and Downtilt Foot Mounting

I responded to this same issue a few times in the HT section of this forum/site. I'm not trying to troll or stir up any anger from Klipsch, since I'm a big fan and consumer of their products. I just hope that someone from Klipsch will address this (as well as some repeated quality issues with the new Reference series speakers), because I'm in the midst of overhauling my entire 5.1 speaker system (except for the sub) with the new Reference speakers. To be fair, I've contacted Klipsch's customer support several times over the last week regarding local dealer shipments on certain speaker models, as well as a problem I had with an RC-35. They were always quick to respond, and they did call back, so I'm maintaining faith in Klipsch that whatever problems might have arisen will be rectified shortly. But it would still be nice to hear more about it.