Happy Holidays

dodger

Hello:

I wanted to take the time to extend my wishes to all for a Holiday Season of their dreams, all peace be upon the Earth and our loved ones stationed overseas be blessed with the miracle of peace and be able to be with their families and loved ones.

I also wish the joy and excitement we felt as a child and for that feeling to be able to find its way into all of us again.

As you go out at night and see your first star, remember that is the one who has moved on to watch over you as others do,

And as you put your children to bed and you get into bed yourself, if you see the moonlight, smile and sleep easily - that light is the Almighty's night light.

Those that have passed, they will be with us. For those of us that may hurt inside, there is a way to ease that pain - we only need to find it.

As you pass the kettles, give at least the change in your pocket, change and perhaps folding money will help those who are having trouble finding help in their own life. This can make a difference. Donations of blankets, winter clothes and canned good to your local food cupboard can help you to be sure that someone near you is receiving your gift.

If this is not your holiday, please consider volunteering at Soup Kitchens and then do not hesitate to ask for our help on your holiday.

Lastly, if you see Officers, Troopers, Deputies, Firefighters and can speak to them, give them thanks for continuing to try to keep you safe on your Holiday. And for those of us that are not or can not be with the ones we care for, make a call, that is also for those in families or with friends having a dispute. A call will never hurt, it might help, and a new cycle may be born.

Personally, to Bonnie, my love that I lost and regret doing so, to Barb, To both of my Parents, my friends and to Winifred G. Merry Christmas with all my love and my wishes for the Best of New Year's.

A Merry Christmas to All... and to all a good night.

Happy New Year and Happy Holidays. For those that are Christian, on Christmas Eve, bring your family together and sing Silent Night, not only will you be singing a Hymn that can bring you together, but my Mother will love it. She played more sweetly than than violinist in the Mannheim Steamroller version, but that would be beautiful music to sing with. And I ask your thoughts and prayers starting today for several other miracles to take place, no health issues, just personal.

Thank You, Happy Holidays,

Win dodger (from my 1973 Dodge Challenger and for the return of the Lady who sat with me...)1.gif

Win, thanks for the nice season's wishes and thoughts. I would think that there is a bit or two in there for most folks this holiday season.

I'm also troubled to hear that things are difficult with you at home. I know some of your issues and I hope that they'll find a way to be resolved. Knowing your determination, I suspect you've a better than even shot at it.