Receiver on a Budget

Tenn

Welcome to the board. If you've heard this unit, and like it-get it..........there are many people here with many varied ideas and feelings on particular brands of receivers.

Go with your ears and what your budget will handle...........Denon seems to work well with Klipsch! What model Reference series you looking at for speakers?

Guest Anonymous

Tenn,

I was at tweeter tonight visiting my buddy the manager, he was showing me all the demo equipment they need to BLOW OUT cheap, with full warantee, denon, pioneer elite, yamaha, sony, B&K, ect, recievers, seperates, cdp's,projector tv's, tvs, ect, he can ship anywhere, and you can get an extended warantee. If you want to get in contact with him just let me know...I get a lot of GREAT deals there11.gif9.gif Smilin more latly

----------------

On 12/11/2003 8:28:52 PM Tenn wrote:

I am new to this and I am getting rid of my Bose system and looking for a receiver in the $500 to $750 range what is the best quality in this range I am thinking about the Denon 2803
1.gif
----------------

First off let me say hello and welcome to the Forum.

Secondly, congrats on losing the BLOSE and getting a "real speaker...KLIPSCH!!!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of big ole horns. For starters, since our frigging forum profile still does not include our equipment list, we need some information from you, some of which you have already provided:

Budget?

Room size?

Room shape?

Corners available?

Primary music or movies?

What percent music or movies?

Prefer extra bass punch or flat accuracy?

Muti or dual channel?

What kind of music?

How loud?

Other planned additions or upgrades?

Own or rent (can you install in walls)?

Tweaking audiophile handy, willing to DIY?

Prefer new or used?

And some personal background:

How long you have been a Klipsch fan?

How you got introduced to Klipsch?

What else have you tried?

;)