New addition to family

Michael Greenway

Well, the wife called me at work on Tuesday Dec 23rd to tell me the UPS dropped off a big box. She had him put it in garage because it was to big for her to move. I was just getting home late (I know..should of left work early!) and was ready to move it in the HT room when she calls my cell and informs me that she broke her water at work. I hauled butt as fast as the turbo-diesel would allow and made it to the hospital. Two hours later I was holding my new baby girl. The sub had to wait. First movie played? Pirates of Caribbean...cool part when the necklace called out to the other Pirates. Very impressive...I was going to get PB2-plus but just spent $1550 on car repairs so I scaled it back a notch. I thought I could always add a second 20-39 plus if it lacked....it doesn't.9.gif

Congrats on the new baby, they are fun!!!!!

And welcome to the SVS family 9.gif You will add another down the road trust me 11.gif I added 2 more to my house, you can never get enough bass, and deep clean bass that the SVS subs put out is even better 2.gif Try U-571, Finding Nemo, LOTR's, etc, you will never stop being amazed at what that PC+ can do.

Michael,

Congrats, on the new Addition (s)- to your family!

Here's a Birthday saying we use,

"many blessings to you, on the day of your birth, may gladness and sunshine be given. and may the dear father prepare you on earth for a beautiful birthday in heaven".