FS: RS-35

98_1LE

I bought a pair of RS-35 a couple months ago, and now have decided to sell them as they don't match my KG5.5's very well. I would rather not put them on ebay, and will leave them listed here for a week. I would like to get $325 + shipping for them, but will entertain offers. I have the original boxes and everything.

For as short of time as you've had these, I'm assuming they're in excellent condition both cosmetically and functionally?

"IF AND ONLY IF" this is the case, how about I offer you $300 for the pair and the UPS ground shipping shouldn't be more than $20(ish) to get a 25 lb insured box to Florida.

If its going to cost me more than $325 TOTAL I'd rather just buy new ones.

Let me know if your up for that and we'll figure out the details.

Thanks!

gm,

The speakers are in the same condition that I took them out of the box when I bought them new. I live in an apartment so they have never been "cranked up", and even if they were I don't think my little 70 wpc Denon could hurt them :) I looked up the credit card statement, and I ordered them on 10/19/2003.

I will sell them for $325 shipped if that works for you. Please email me at chuckb@1le.net

Thanks,

Chuck