anybody use vibrapods?

wheelman

I just got a set of vibropods and it seems like it improved my soundstage. It seems to me it got wider. It is sussposed to give you better picture to. I have been testing it with my old dvd player and it seemed to have a better soundstage. I just got a new dvd onkyo sp501 and a new tributary s video cable so it will be hard to tell on that because it will be better anyways. Just wondering if anyone used them and got good results. I seem to have got a little improvement. I guess for 24 dollars what the heck right. Audio advisor told me the main reason it to help stop mechanical vibrations so things run smoother. I read awesome reviews of it but it isn't a miracle worker it can't make your amp any better. Next step will be to get a new power cord for my dvd player. And i wonder if anyone has done that and got good results. Just curious. Thanks

Wow that's pretty amazing for 24 dollars i guess they really do work. And know i dont work for sterophile i'm to stupid. No not really i just don't speak like them. I hope not. I read to many reviews and get brain washed sometimes.

----------------

On 1/9/2004 10:12:17 AM Mikekid wrote:

I purchased four Vibrapods in hopes that they would stop an occasional skip from my DVD player. The player is right next to the Hsu sub and the Vibrapods did work for that. Other than that though...??????

Take care

Mike

----------------