dvd audio disc blue man group

roy

all I can say is wow....I bought this dvd audio disc which is packaged like a dvd video disc....it has two sides...one side is for playing the dvd audio surround tracks....the other for playing the dvd video tracks in dts surround or dolby digital....what a disc!! I tried all of them and they all sound great but the dvd audio is quite a bit better and will completely blow you away...the powerful drums and instruments used is incredible...anyone who knows about BLUE MAN GROUP knows what I am talking about...this was my first experience with anything from that artist...it will give your surround system a complete workout and will work your subwoofer plenty and shake your walls if you turn it up to about 100 decibels plus believe me!!9.gif

Guest Anonymous

I've seen Blue Man in Chi town, but the DVD blows away the show, man oh man, this is a REAL cincert and simply GREAT!!!

Smilin and wanting to feel better3.gif

I saw BMG in boston and have all there Discs. I was able to watch it today and was very very very impressed. The two women singing have beautiful voices. The "I feel love" was simply awesome as was babba oreilly .

good stuff and if you dont have it and like up beat music with lots of percussions then this is for you.

Also a get disk to exercise your sub woofer