Klipsch vs Boston

fzzytddybr1

You came to the wrong place unless you want a biased answer. This is the Klipsch board after all.

klipsch is clearly better in sensitivity and dynamics throughout most of their product line. The high sensitivity makes the Klipsch easier to drive without clipping. Clipping kills speakers, especially the tweeters. Whether or not you like the sound of horns is very subjective. Klipsch is known for their use of compression horns.

Bill

overall...

klipsch presents a more realistic and lifelike musical presentation...

in my more ignorant days i used to love the sound of boston acoustics.... even had a pair in my mustang gt....

until i heard klipsch... no comparison....much more punch and realism....like you are at the concert or in the same room as the performers....

boston generally has a very "polite" sound.... something my mom might like... she doesn't like her music much louder than background levels.... (right now she is using a pair of realistic speakers and a realistic receiver to listen to her music)