Chilling - if you have the bandwidth

maxg

I dont want to start a political thread. Comment only if you think there is something untrue in what is portrayed.

Anyway - no commment from me - this is not my area, but it does leave me with a rather nauseous feeling...

EDIT:

I have removed this link as I think this thread will degenerate fast if I leave it here and that is not my intent.

It seems there is no way to remove the thread altogether (now that there are replies) so apologies to those that have already replied and those that will be thoroughly confused trying to follow what is going on here).

Rueful Max

Tom,

You think I should pull it? If so, how can I do that?

I was more interesting in trying to find out if everything portrayed was true, taken out of context W.H.Y.

It was sent to me in an email as a link and just left me with my jaw on the floor - especially the list of chemical (and biological) weapons sent.

I'm sure that similar presentations could be put together on behalf of France or the UK or other countries - maybe that is why Bush and Blair are so sure there are chemical weapons in Iraq even now. The list of what was sold is probably greater than the list of what was found and what has been used in the Iran/Iraq war and on the Kurds.

For someone like me, who felt that the last 2 wars with Iraq were justified, it was a shock and I posted it here.

I dont want to start a Democrat / Republican debate although that might be unavoidable under the circumstances.

----------------

On 1/22/2004 9:32:25 AM paulparrot wrote:

I don't think you can delete a thread. If you don't want something to remain as it is, that is actually in an individual post, you just click on the edit button of that particular post. In this case, if you so desired, you could edit out the link.

----------------

Thanks Paul. A simple but effective method.