power conditioning/regulation??

KungFuNat

is it worth it to get a power conditioner/regulator for use with vintage hardware such as a scott amp and belles?? i have poor power in my house, and i just want to make sure the power wont affect my setup in a negative way.. if you guys think it is worth it, specific model reccomendations will be greatly appreciated...

I think decent surge protection covers the most critical issue. There are some interesting threads on the forum discussing some particular conditioners and good bang for the buck. Perhaps it is just my poor hearing, but am fairly cynical about the high dollar conditioners making an audible difference.

Also, maybe I'm lucky to have good power, too. Well, actually, that is a pretty sarcastic statement. If I've got clean a/c power, it comes in an environment which is isolated enough to not have DSL or even CABLE TELEVISION available to service my address. My telephone service goes out every other time it rains. 7.gif

but my two channel sounds awesome!3.gif