What Music Do You Want to Hear?

joshnich

Allan tried to start a music discussion with the "is this the best blue note" thread, but did not receive a lot of comments.

Ill try again.

What 's the record/CD/sacd/dvdaudio that you long to hear when you haven't been able to listen to music in a while?

It's not uncommon for me to travel for most of a week and come home late the other days. I look so forward to Friday night, when I can kick my shoes off, pour a glass or three of good red wine, and turn up the music. Right now my choices have been "Working Mans Dead" 180 gram reissue, Nina Simone " Little Girl Blue" 180 gram reissue, Lucinda Williams "World Without Tears" on vinyl," Masked and Anonymous" Dylan on vinyl, and "Ella and Louis" again on vinyl. What about you?

Josh

Wife was working late tonight so I put the horns through their paces. Put the jazz and classical aside for the evening and focused on R&R. Santana's "Europa" was absolutley cookin. Layla was very welcome, but the opening rim shot on Beatles "Any Time At All" is a great demo of the horns dynamics. Love my horns more each day....