Z wire in the newer RF's???

GRCRYSTYK

As I understand it, or have been told, the newer RF's have a different crossover, and Monster Z wire in them. Does this make much of a difference in the output? If so, what is it supose to be, and has anybody noticed, or is it worth worrying about at all,......?

Thanks again,...GRCRY,...>>>--->

Update to my question,...maybe,....

I was just at a not so local store,..and I was told, only the new models got the new crossovers and Z wire. The RF5's and 7's still have what they had before the new models came out, and that this store anyway, didn't notice too much of a difference in sound. I questioned that, due to the fact the whole speaker was updated, not just the crossover and wire. Long story short, the 7's I am interested in, haven't changed, so there is no need to think the newer units are any different than last years,.....

Thanks for any info if there is another twist to this though,....

GRCRY,...>>>--->

All of the Klipsch Reference series currently available have Monster Z series in them. Only the RC3, RS3, RB3 and RB5, and RF3 didn't in the reference series didn't have it, they were replaced in 02 with the RC3II, RS3II, RB3II and RB5II models with the upgraded wire. The RC7, RS7, RF7 models have always had Monster Z series.