Hooking up a SWS to e46 BMW m3!

activemx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its probably his dad's car. If it was his car, You're gonna see some flames in this thread. Not to mention the fact, hes asking how to install removable speakers in a very nice car. If it was his car, wouldnt it make more sense to install real car audio? Unless of course it was not your car, and you could'nt do that :(

i hope its his dads car, and yes it would make more sense to instal real car audio in a $50000 BMW. even if it was my car, and i had lots of money, i wouldnt put a SWS in a car anyyway, i'm sure it would work in all, but car subwoofers are designed for smaller spaces and sound better in cars than home speakers

i think it does, the new MINI Cooper does, and its made by BWM

i love thoes new MINI's, but not as much as i love the old ones, classic Mini's are probably my most favorite cars, they are just so cool, one day when i get a little older, i wanna buy a old one, not to beat up, and restore it, thats one of my life goals, to restore a car

Uhm, NO.

Its his car and i want to experiment installing the sub in a car. He opted for it so im doing it in his car. He doenst want after market system and ricing up his rear end. Also its another project for me and its already done. will post pics soon16.gif