ref. sats vs. quintets

lpdcan28

if you buy some RF-X speakers it might be more expansive but you ll get a better sound quality.

floorstanding speakers reproduces quiet well deep frequencies so you needn t a sub right now.(for example when i listen to music with my SF1 i don t have to turn the sub on,i use it only for movies)

if i were you i will go for real floor standing speakers for mains(for a good music quality) and wait for money in order to complete my system with first a center than some surrounds and eventually a sub.

i think it s better to wait in order to have a good system than having right now a medium system and selling it some weeks later.

it s my opinion,but of course it only depends on you (and may the size of you bank acount).

anyway if you buy klipsch speakers it will sound fine2.gif

Dude,

I've not heard the reference sats but I hear they sound noticibly better than the quintets. The quintets are good but for only a couple hundred dollars more I would purchase the rsx,rcx, and yes RW-10 if you can; I have listened to the RW-10 and think it performes much better than the eight, hands down. Then again, I like the RW-12 more than the 10, the rsw-12 more than the rw-12, the rsw-15 more than the, the.................................................................................................no just joking, The rw-10 is a good choice if its in your budget. Anyway, AVMAN sells the stuff, probably listenes to the gear more than any of us audition, don't think he would stear you the wrong way.