Klipsch Legend Series KLF-C7 For Sale !!

Davewsc

I have a like new KLF-C7 for sale. If I don't sell it here I will list it on Ebay. Make an offer. It is hardly broken in and not a scratch on it. Color is black. Located in Wisconsin. Great center channel but the timbre didn't match klipschorns close enough for my liking. Worked fine for movies but a little shaky for music. Now use modified heresy. Works great for music and also works for movies. Hard to beat the quality of sound that comes out of the KLF-C7; I wish klipsch would make one just like it to match the timbre of the Heritage series. I would buy it in a flash!!!

Just noted that the last two KLF-C7's on ebay went for $635.00 and $625.00 including freight.

THE KLF-C7 IS SOLD !!!

Ya, the room is 14 x 17, but it doesn't take much fo fill er UP! When it gets warm out, the SONY is going to be built in the wall, or my other option is to get a plasma hung on the wall or LCD. Not sure which will be CHEAPER. I'm working on that part right now. Got a 50" LCD upstairs now, I like it. That's my wifes TV.

Yeah, if you can find 2 or 3 of them at a store for $300 you'll make a killing on Ebay. If I found a deal around here like that I'd ****** them up in a heart beat and maybe I could pay off my upgrade kick that I just had....

Dave, what size TV is that? Looks like around 55" or so. That freaking Center is a monster, it's going to look nice on my 32" TV but almost as long as it.... I'd probably have a larger TV if it weren't for my limited space and the fact that the space limits where I can put my Chorus II's that ARE NOT magnetically shielded and wreak havok on my current TV if I turn them just a few degrees. I also have them about 3' away from my TV on each side.

Freak, the TV is a 57" Sony XBR HDTV. I've had it now for almost 3 years, so its getting a little old. LOL About 3 months ago I bought my wife a 50" LCD Sony (Christmas Present) for her to watch upstairs. We never or very seldom watch the same programing; And I had to buy her something better than I was watching. Now I also watch a lot more TV upstairs with her, so it worked out; now we see more of each other.

Actually, the room downstairs looks crowded on the picture, but it really isn't. The picture is kind of deceiving, must be the wide angle lens used. Actually the room was much bigger. The khorns used to be 17 feet apart. I made the room smaller and now they are 14 feet apart and I sit about 10 feet in front of them; that is the best listening distance also.

I could swear I saw one on demo in one of our stores a lil over a year ago, had been there a while, price tag on it was around $350. I wana say there were still 2 or 3 others floating thruout the company cause I was looking to see if there were still any KLF30's, KLF20's, and KLF10's in stock, and yes, I found about 5 20's, and 3 10's, half of them still new in box that never sold. However, they were all sent to on of our companies Super Sales at the main store and all sold. I will do some more digging in invetory to see what else I can find. I know there were a couple KV2's in cherry laying aroudn as well.