Sound difference between Sf-3 and RF-35?

Question4U

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have a question about the SF-3 and RF-35...I know one has a titanium tweeter and the other is aluminum...along wtih the copper coating on the woofers...but how does that affect the sound? I know sound is different to everyone, but if I could get a general consensus on how these two speakers differ in sound I would be extremely thankful...and if sound isn't really that different, is it just quality of components? thanks again.

oh, btw, i have auditioned the sf-3...but not the rf-35 which is why i am asking....

This is a good question. I want to say it is the components that make up the two different types of speakers, but I am unsure.

Generally almost all members would agree that most Reference sounds better than any Synergy. However, I can not tell you my thoughts because I have never heard the SF-3. But I will tell you that the sound of the RF-35's are amazing!

Bumping this one up for someone else to chime in ...