Is it worth the expense to bi-wire my RF-3s,RC-3?

I am wondering if it is worth the expense to bi-wire my main RF-3's and possibly the RC-3 as well. Am I gaining more efficiency from the speakers? Or is the bi-wiring for more accurate sound reproduction? Or both? And, I have heard that good Monster cables will run $125 & up to do one speaker? True? Any feeback I could get would be most appriciated.

------------------

System:

RF-3 Mains

RC-3 Center

SB-1 Surrounds

KSW-12 Sub

795A Yamaha A/V

Pioneer CD/DVD DV-C503

35" Sony TV

Monster Interconnets

Monster Speaker Cable

Paul,

I bi-wired my RF-3s and I noticed a huge difference. The bass is a lot tighter and there is a better soundstage. I recommend buying them and try them for a while. If you dont notice a difference return them to the store. Be open minded with the test. You may talk yourself out of something you like because of the money. I purchased the Monster m1.4s and they cost $275 for the pair.

Ben

------------------

Sony Trinitron 27" TV

Yamaha RX-V1000

JVC HR-S3800 Super VHS VCR

Sony DVP-S530D DVD Player

Sony Tape

Sony CDP-CE345 Cd player

RF-3 Main

Monster m1.4 Biwire Cables

RC-3 Center

SS-1 Rear

Paul

You can also go to Lowe's and buy Acoustic Research 12 gauge cable for $39 for a 50 foot roll. They also sell banana plugs or any other termimals you may need.

I just replaced the bi-wired cables on my RF-3's on Tuesday with it and the cables made a decent difference. Better soundstage and detail.

It's a matter of preference and a very important aspect of your system,but personally I can't justify paying heaps of cash for cables.