Academy up on ebay.....

dave97

Its not in Denver its in Colorado Springs. Its mine I put it at 7 of 10 becuase of the bottom paint, the top is very good. I try to be honest so the bottom brings it to 7. I'm only selling to buy a pair of cornwalls or one vert Cornwall. I think its a great speaker but need to sell to buy somthing else.

Jim-

I'm in Highlands Ranch now, on the SW side of Denver.

KKTV-

I figured it must have been the Springs. I lived there for 4 years in the 90's and remembered those call letters. Are you associated with Ch. 11? What sort of system do you have there?

Yes I work at CBS in Colorado springs as a engineer. So I have been in audio and video since the 70s. I have received information from the forum for years just never entered the discussion. I was just looking to mod my speakers at the time and received the information I needed for my Cornwalls and heresys. And it was this forum that I bought my Academy in the first place but with my new lcd tv I can up grade to a Cornwall center. I'm looking forward to a all Cornwall front. That is if I can find some that are not on the east coast so the shipping is not the same cost as the speakers. It's good to be with the group.

Cool, welcome to the forum. An all Cornwall front trio should sound pretty sweet. Best of luck on your search. You may have a couple folks here express interest in your Academy, unless you want to get top dollar out of it as eBay seems to be doing as of late.