RC7 Question

Kraveen

I just bought a RC7 to go with my RF7's. It sounds like there is a bit hiss in it when there is talking are RC7's known to have a issue also.

The other thing that botherd me was the screw terminals i had to take the back plate off and tighten the screw terminals down.

I love the sound of Klipsch but i have had a run of bad luck with the speakers i have had 2 bad RC35's out of the box and a Bad RF35 that had an issue with the crossover. Is Klipsch's quaility control getting really Bad or is it just me.

• 4 weeks later...

Kraveen:

I'm with m00n: I haven't heard any hiss or hum coming from my RC-7 at all, unless it is the fault of poor program material. I am running RF-7s & an RC-7 just like you. I recommend you might look for another source that may be causing the problem.

-Picky 2.gif

Sorry to hear about the problems - this is the first I've heard of any noise from the RC-7. Could be bad luck on your part - and an exchange would be in order. But another source could well be the problem. Check your connections - maybe disconnect all video sources from your receiver, which would be the most likely cause.