7 word story klipsch game

k horn

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... some LUMBERJACK left a "memento" in the woods that reminded her vaguely between Limburger lotion and LENTIL soup... gently, she rolled her SUPINE body upon the "memento" over and over... until a passing photog snapped a quick one (did she ever smile!)... and rushed the film to PHOTOMAT... where it was processed by a down-and-out LIV ULLMANN on a 2004 392 hemi Pinto with a HEPPELWHITE fruit stand poking out of the hatchback when a tall, dark, loathsome creature opened his raincoat...

Then the unthinkable happed the Bose lady who has been from hell and back stopped and looked at everone staring at her she realized at this point that she has been tripping hard on some bad drugs .

she looked down at her feet and saw that she had a strap on still attached she freaked out even more when FINI and AV MAN told her what had happened to her in the last week then the biggest shock of all came to her when she found out that she was a rep of the coca cola line of all speakers BOSE.

She pulled out a gun and put it to her head and said GOD I HAVE SINNED FOR SELLING AND PROMOTING 2 " PAPER CONE CUBE **** SPEAKERS at this point before she pulled the trigger the door opened up and it was PAUL KLIPSCH sent from god to give her a message. ((( the message was ))) you have 2 days to leave something wonderful is about to happen SHE RESPONDED its impossible i don't have enuff fuel to get back to the states (( Paul )) I UNDER STAND HOWEVER IT IS NOT SAFE YOU MUST LEAVE IN 2 DAYS at this point the Bose lady looked over and saw a big computer called HAL 9000 AS SHE APPROACHED HAL HE STARTED TO SING A SONG CALLED DAISY .

she looked back and Paul was gone .

HAL RESPONDED WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME

she said yes how about GLOBAL THERMAL NUCLEAR WAR .

HAL said EFIN a right lets blow some sh!t up so she

(( i out did myself))

we only sell speakers that can move you across the room not some alarm clock crap.

However if you take that strap on off just maybe we can talk about you working for a real speaker company so what do you think .

the Bose lady said