RF-35

chrisgm

Wow. Wow. Wow. I am absolutely stunned by what is coming out of my new 35s. I am hearing one of my favorite jazz albums, Kind of Blue, like I have never heard it before. I didn't even know the sounds I'm hearing existed on the CD. Crisp clear sounds are coming at me from all directions. These speakers are nothing short of amazing.

To explain, I paired the 35s to a new Dennon receiver, which are replacing an older Sony rack system. I didn't know what I was missing all these years.

Now I know what this forum is all about. I am hooked. All praise be to Klipsch...I've found religion.

• 5 weeks later...

Well this brightens my eve a little!!!! Just got to work, ready for a 12 hr shift (in a radio room), and I am running a 101 fever. Only 11 hrs and 50 minutes left till I egt to go home sleep all day and do it one more time....can you say lucky kids?????

I just picked up some RF-35's myself. My wife and I demoed them against some Paradigms and then went for a walk to talk. I was very interested in the Heritage line but the WAF factor was to powerful. Still working out some kinks with my amp but everything is sounding great. We don't have a lot of room to spare though for various setups.

How do you have your new toys setup, and nice nice to meet both of you.

your hurt-box,

Jon