Please dont feed the troll by replying directly....

maxg

----------------

On 3/11/2004 9:24:13 AM fini wrote:

Physche? You mean like trout, and salmon? This is going to outrage gay sportsmen everywhere!

----------------

Dang it Fini - you took my bad spelling and turned it into a one liner that took me 10 minutes to catch (as in 'catching a phys')...It was very funny when I got there.

It was suppose to be - 'Phys Che' - a radical leader of a group of goupers looking to overthrow the dictator-like government led by the Perches.

----------------

On 3/11/2004 2:39:32 PM hwatkins wrote:

----------------

On 3/11/2004 9:24:13 AM fini wrote:

Physche? You mean like trout, and salmon? This is going to outrage gay sportsmen everywhere!

----------------

Dang it Fini - you took my bad spelling and turned it into a one liner that took me 10 minutes to catch (as in 'catching a phys')...It was very funny when I got there.

It was suppose to be - 'Phys Che' - a radical leader of a group of goupers looking to overthrow the dictator-like government led by the Perches.

----------------

as usual, i needed a translator to 'get it'.3.gif

if i would have read it outloud i would have understood.

fini-you crack me up!9.gif

avman.1.gif

----------------

On 3/11/2004 11:47:02 AM m00n wrote:

Was I the only one who replied to the guy? I still wonder if he was a someone who had been here for a while. I mean his messages seemed very targeted...

Anyway, yeah I debated myself to reply or not to reply. I knew I should not have but as I was doing it.
4.gif

----------------

As an amateur physcologist (Henry, take note), "Dr." fini is sensing some sexual identity insecurity here. Feel free to let your feelings out, m00n. Lord knows, I let it spill on occasion. Poor kitties....

Oh well....I have KLIPSCHORNS!!

----------------

On 3/11/2004 3:01:33 PM fini wrote:

----------------

Was I the only one who replied to the guy? I still wonder if he was a someone who had been here for a while. I mean his messages seemed very targeted...

Anyway, yeah I debated myself to reply or not to reply. I knew I should not have but as I was doing it.
4.gif

----------------

As an amateur physcologist (Henry, take note), "Dr." fini is sensing some sexual identity insecurity here. Feel free to let your feelings out, m00n. Lord knows, I let it spill on occasion. Poor kitties....

----------------

Doc Fini... You didn't pass your exams did you?

2.gif

What I was getting at was this.

Target 1

==============

He came into 2 channel land and nowhere else from what I had seen.

Target 2

==============

he targeted only jazz and classical listeners.

Target 3

==============

He mentioned 3 names in his VERY FIRST post which I think were members here on this board.

What does all this mean you ask detective m00n? He had been either lurking here for some time or had been here, created a new user name thinking he would post trash and would not be found out... You know, in cogneedo (sp?). Seemed to me as though he had too much info to have come from nowhere and on a whim make some absurd posts.

----------------

On 3/11/2004 3:09:03 PM Piranha wrote:

Can someone please define "troll" to me please?

I must have missed a good one this morning?

----------------

One who lives under Lloyd Bridges (who was born in Petaluma, like fini), and drags (do not assume cross-dressing here) his (punch) line across the water, hoping to increase his bass. Response?

----------------

On 3/11/2004 3:19:11 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 3/11/2004 3:01:33 PM fini wrote:

----------------

4.gif

----------------

----------------

Doc Fini... You didn't pass your exams did you?

2.gif

----------------

No, but that kidney stone is history...

----------------

On 3/11/2004 3:24:20 PM fini wrote:

No, but that kidney stone is history...

----------------

Edited my previous post to give you something to think about. 10.gif You needed to know how I came up with my theory. 2.gif

*EDIT*

I just want everyone to know that I realize that fini was just joking... I was just yannking his leg back. 3.gif

----------------

On 3/11/2004 3:20:48 PM HornEd wrote:

Henry, the John Perch Society may take exception to your liberal phyching expedition with comrade Huck Fini… just because their leader had a few cigarros cubanos stashed in the vintage Khorns he snagged on habana good time eBay. -HornEd

----------------

Thanks Ed - I started laughing by the fourth word and didn't stop til the end. Much easier to explain than the laugh that comes later in a meeting...

My apologies for helping start this by poor spelling.

I am the Norm Crosby of the electronic age - I have never found a word I couldn't misspell.