Sounding off on the Todd Bertuzzi Incident

Todays hockey players are faster, stronger and have a hell of a lot more talent than those in the 70's 80's. Goalies are better, faster, and way more talent.

If you truly think the game has gotten a lot worse, I would HIGHLY recommend watching the old games like Boston and Canadians, the flyers against anyone and anyother game. The samethings happened then as they do now. I remember watching bench clearing brawls, that has not happened in sometime.

Remember when the bruins chased went into the stands in New York?

Same crap happens today it is just some of us, including me, are a little more aware of it.

Hockey is hockey.

Now if they opened up the ice to Olympic size now we are talking a differnet game.

Todd Bertuzzi should be banned and face criminal charges,this fool act has no place on ice or any sport.Sucker punching another player like a coward,those who cry rivers because this animal was suspended are no better.

The sentance was too light,Bertuzzi should be banned for life.

Dont agree with that bring it on

Ear,

Susepnsion was in order and it would have been nice to see game for game suspension without pay. Meaning every game Moore missed/misses Bertuzzi misses. The money saved by the Canucks goes to compensate Moore and the team paying him.

but I still stick to my guns hockey is no more violent today that it was 20 years ago. with speed, size and strength there will come more percieved aggression. what Bertuzzi did and what mcSorely did are unjustified acts. But that doesn't make the every player a violent individual.

The Brashers could easily go after the Jagr and Sakic players but they usually go after there enforcer counterparts.

what bertuzzi did was disgusting. For those that welcome a player like that to the NHL "the show" well good for you. His day will come if he is allowed to play again.