RS-35's or RB-35's

MPNX2

Please help me out on my frist post. I have noticed that some people prefer to use RB-35's instead of RS-35's what would be the advantage to doing this. I will be using my system for both movies and music. I have an HK AVR 7200 with an RC35 and RF35 fronts. I dont have a subwoofer yet but do plan on getting one. I just need a little help with ths descision. Thanks guys

On the subject of subwoofers, check out http://www.svsubwoofers.com/ for your subwoofer needs. If you feel compelled to spend more on a sub that doesn't necessarily sound better, then look at Klipsch subs. SVS has some great cylindar subs that have got nothing but rave reviews by home users to professionals.

Here is a good spot to check out sub reveiws on SVS; http://audioreview.com/pscSpeakers/Subwoofers/PLS_2741_830crx.aspx . There are other good subwoofers out there obviously, but SVS is probably one of the best bangs for your buck in the subwoofer department. I've also heard good things about HSU but never owned one.

Hope this helps a bit.

----------------

On 3/18/2004 7:11:12 PM MPNX2 wrote:

No one has an opinion on this???

----------------

there are both types here...monopole and the WDST crowd..and IMO....too many variables...depends on room, layout, etc etc etc....

Check back in this section a few threads on this subject...

good luck