Got the RB-35s!!!!

TransAmLS1

Got the RB-35s tonight and love em!!!! Instead of getting them off of the net I bought them off of a dealer. Got them for $505 out the door which isn't bad IMO. I paid about $50 more than I would have had I got them off the net, but this way if something goes wrong(highly doubt it) I can get them fixed. And if I want, later down the road I can trade them in and if the speaker I buy costs twice what it costs I get the full amount I paid for the other speakers on trade in! Pretty awesome deal. Which is something I couldn't have done if I had bought them on the net.

Overall I think the speakers sound awesome! They have alot more bass than I thought they would have had for a bookshelf. The mids and highs sound amazing! Glad I went with 35s. They sound awesome with the RB-15s in back. I have the KSC-C1 center channel which sounds good with the setup as well. Now I have Klipsch all the way around! 9.gif For now I'm happy.2.gif

Are they supposed to have any break in period???

9.gif9.gif

Yeah, they sound awesome! Just didn't want to crank em up to far(I still did a few times though) if they were supposed to be broke in. After reading the manual it doesn't mention a break in period though. So tommorrow they are going to get a workout!9.gif I think it was worth the $50 or so extra dollars for sure. Even just the trade in deal made it worth that. Who knows I may want to upgrade sometime.2.gif Not any time in the near future though. I don't see a need.

Klipsch rocks!!!!!!!!

Congrats you got your speakers and Klipsch all around(I felt the same when I just pushed my PM series satallites and center away from my HT, sitll leaving the sub atm..... it'll be gone soon) 9.gif

The speakers do have a break in period...... depends on how often you play with them and how much volume you use. I used around a whole week or more to bring them to complete performance for ref series(it just grows better and better).