Looking to trade straight accross.

m00n

----------------

On 3/23/2004 12:40:55 PM m00n wrote:

I have 4, 99.5% perfect looking condition RS7s. 100% perfect running condition.

----------------

Whoa m00n, I just read your post as 4.99.5% and was m00n-dazzled at what you meant until I got my good specs on and saw you had four 99.5% mint RS-7's that you wanted to turn into RC-7's.

What a great opportunity that would be for someone who wants to step up to having an RF-7 in the front center spot to handle the 75% of sound that it must process on a typical DVD. That would free up the dealer recommended RC-7... that could be sent to the m00n... and get a matched set of RS-7's that are just the ticket for tough acoustic environments.

I mean, if high end Klipsch WDST is your bag... m00n is your bagman9.gif -HornEd

Black... All my speakers are black. I would hope to get a black center... It would save me from having to get a can of black spray paint. 2.gif9.gif

Actually there is a used black RC7 in my area if someone has $550.00, you could be the proud owner of a set of RS7s. 2.gif

Well you are probably right... I may have to either live with it or, gawd forbid, tear into my walls and make some kind of insert for them. I have them flush mounted now, they sound great but, your right, I'm sure having them away from the wall would be better.