Mcintosh Tuners

Dan I don't think mas was responding to you.

I wasn't.

Not then!

I am sure those folks will appreciate the advice...despite the fact that the thread is 6 years old!

Ooops, did not see that little fact. A mistake I am willing to live with. I did respond with useful information within the confines of the thread...no matter how old and rotted the thread actually is, and I am chuckling at my own stupidity. You, however, responded with sarcasm and malice and I'm sorry if this wadded your panties.

Malice? ROFLMAO!!!

Do you even know what the word means? So now the story of the guy that had the unmitigated audacity to point out the fact that the Emperor was not wearing any clothes is a tale of malice!

Heck, my first response was: Hey! ALK is back!

I simply read the information and noticed the FACTUAL incongruence.

And yes, I did note the irony in the situation! And I got a kick out of it! Hence my comment.

And what I said was/is literally true.

Oh the humanity![:'(]

Here's some more irony for you: It's OK for you to "chuckle at your own stupidity", but we aren't allowed. Newsflash: Humor consists of laughing at someone else's 'misfortune'! And to think, you didn't even have an anvil from the ACME ANVIL CO fall on you like the Coyote! Too bad...

Unfortunately YOU are the one with your panties in a wad at having the incongruent fact noted!
I'm sorry if you are embarrassed to be found standing there in your skivvies, but I only acknowledged the lunacy. You, on the other hand, evidently feel responsible for it...

Well, far be it from me to prohibit you from enjoying your 15 minutes of fame...

But thanks for now providing us with something more substantial at which to laugh. And while "malice" was never an original consideration, disdain is now.

Let us know how WW2 turns out. And put some clothes on.

[:P] [8-)]

"Just who is that guy and where do they find 'em?", he said, feigning concern... So Lascaladan didn't leave after all! ...a shame. ROFLMAO!

Dan I don't think mas was responding to you.

I wasn't.

Not then!

I am sure those folks will appreciate the advice...despite the fact that the thread is 6 years old!

Ooops, did not see that little fact. A mistake I am willing to live with. I did respond with useful information within the confines of the thread...no matter how old and rotted the thread actually is, and I am chuckling at my own stupidity. You, however, responded with sarcasm and malice and I'm sorry if this wadded your panties.

Malice? ROFLMAO!!!

Do you even know what the word means? So now the story of the guy that had the unmitigated audacity to point out the fact that the Emperor was not wearing any clothes is a tale of malice!

Heck, my first response was: Hey! ALK is back!

I simply read the information and noticed the FACTUAL incongruence.

And yes, I did note the irony in the situation! And I got a kick out of it! Hence my comment.

And what I said was/is literally true.

Oh the humanity![:'(]

Here's some more irony for you: It's OK for you to "chuckle at your own stupidity", but we aren't allowed. Newsflash: Humor consists of laughing at someone else's 'misfortune'! And to think, you didn't even have an anvil from the ACME ANVIL CO fall on you like the Coyote! Too bad...

Unfortunately YOU are the one with your panties in a wad at having the incongruent fact noted!

I'm sorry if you are embarrassed to be found standing there in your skivvies, but I only acknowledged the lunacy. You, on the other hand, evidently feel responsible for it...

Well, far be it from me to prohibit you from enjoying your 15 minutes of fame...

But thanks for now providing us with something more substantial at which to laugh. And while "malice" was never an original consideration, disdain is now.

Let us know how WW2 turns out. And put some clothes on.

[:P] [8-)]

"Just who is that guy and where do they find 'em?", he said, feigning concern... So Lascaladan didn't leave after all! ...a shame. ROFLMAO!

WOW!!! Ok, so maybe malice was too strong a word but your post does have an unnecessary smarty pants tone to it and that was my point. I hope you feel better after getting ALL THAT off your chest. I had no idea it would become such a hot button in your life. If I had known you were to become such an,...um...I better not insert a word for fear of a verbal reprisal and a forum type written beating. I would have said nothing and simply walked away wondering what kind of guy would spend his time making such a reply in the first place. But thanks to your rant now we all know anyway. Hopefully your day will get better. Hopefully you can find it within yourself to forgive me. "UNCLE", I concede, you win.

Hahaha! First you admit to being "stupid". and then to using "too strong a word" (read, the WRONG word), and still you think I care who you are other than to find it humorous that you are still upset over your imagined slight! And now you think that I find this anything other than hilarious. 3 strikes and you're out!

Hahaha! You may think me a smart @ss, but there is nothing like being a dumb one! And to quote Bill Engvall, "Here's your sign"!

Must be sand in that wad...

Nope. Just a doofus with his panties in a wad who can't take a joke.

Now they chafe! [:P][;)]

And you should know by now how I delight in playing 'the cat with a mouse to play with'. [;)]

Its just a fun game of 'the dozens'. (Look it up)