picking up the rsw15...need comfort...

Sanman023

it went pretty well on friday with the rsw....it was pretty risky but we took it out of the box stuffed it in the back seat and folded up the box in the trunk....i drove really slow...got it in the theater without a scratch....what a beautiful thing to look at....i might have missed out on something great in the pb2+ but i very happy with the rsw15...watched bad boys 2..finding nemo...and godfater over the weekend....trying to break in the sub....

Yikes, I almost through out my back on the rw-12, these subs are huge and heavy, I know the rsw-15 is quite larger, I'll never forget the look on my wifes face when she saw my home theater speaks, still in the boxes, piled up in the foyer. Her idea of home theater is the "cube system" hehe. I still had to settle on the rf-15's, they were quite a stretch with the waf. Anyhow I ran accross some comfort on the net at audiogon.com

The RSW15 is a serious piece of work. Provided you place it well and set it up properly, the result will be clean, fairly quick, and devastating in terms of raw power. Even as I tried to keep my shirt from blowing off, I noted that the RSW15 remained composed and controlled. Chris Lewis, Home Theater, August 2002 "The self-powered dual 15-inch subwoofer (one front-firing passive cone radiator, one rear-firing cone woofer) is absolutely the most thunderous and ground-shaking sub we've ever heard." "No matter where you place it in your listening space (we placed it in the corner) you get unbelievable sense of raw power with excellent timing accuracy." Andrew Hawn, techtv, June 2003 "I cued up the World War II submarine drama U-571. Oh boy, the RSW-15's downright-menacing low-end fury filled my large room. Those famous depth-charge impacts set off motion detectors in my neighbor's apartment." Steve Guttenberg, Home Theater Magazine, November 2003

Good luck with the sub! I love mine and it isn't even half of what you got!

i LOVE my RSW-15, and in the interest of 'balanced' bass output, i generally run the volume knob from 11 to 1 o'clock(with my +/-10dB sub out set at +5)

i have NEVER approached the limits of what this sub can do, and it sounds tight and fast enough for music,yet digs deep enough for movies!16.gif9.gif

avman.