Reference Line Cherry Stain

ncsubum

Anybody know what Brand Name/Color Name of stain I should buy to apply to birch so it will match the color of cherry RF-5's and 7's?

I don't have much experience w/stain so I can't tell what color stain on paper will match that of the speakers.

I'm building a desk/entertainment center combo for my 12x14 college apartment bedroom. Going in this hopefully attractive package will be my 19" lcd monitor, 42" HDTV, reciever, xbox, dvd player, computer, stacks of dvd's (~200), and wireless mouse and keyboard, all of which i have modeled using solidworks (3d modeling program) so i know exactly what it will look like when its done. I'm starting the construction phase tomm. and should have all the parts cut to size by the end of the day at which point I will hopefully begin to sand and stain the monster. At 64" wide, 60" tall and 30" deep, i'll have a lot of sanding and staining to do. I'd like to start the staining process as soon as possible b/c i'm leaving to go home for a long weekend on friday and would like to get the project done before then (to not leave my roomates w/a huge mess over the weekend).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.