R

Hard 21

The high-end Klipsch will hold their value (measured in performance) for years. You still have a lot of people on these boards with Heritage speakers from the early 1980's that won't get rid of them for anything.

New speakers will definitely come out, but the RF-7's are only a few years old. Unless there are some features you know of (and really want) in new equipment, why wait - you can wait on the side-lines forever waiting for the next great thing.

Of course, you can always upgrade later anyway (you don't really think you'll make a one time purchase and be done do you?2.gif

Wishful thinking Hard ... LOL

Once you will get your RF7 setup, it will not take long before you will notice how revealing this system is, and it will become quite apparent that you need to upgrade the DVD player, receiver, TV, room acoustics, .............................................

get the speakers, then a low price receiver "for now" then, save for seperates to get the most out of your speakers.

if you want to STAY with a receiver, buy a good one now. you can get the PIO Elite series for a good price on ebay--or start shopping a bit on www.audiogon.com everyone in this "hobby/obsession" is constantly upgrading and changing their equipment--their loss is your gain. you can save THOUSANDS by useing all these avenues.

talk to Damonrpayne---he's thinking about selling some of his equipment...OUTLAW proc with ROTEL 5 channel amp.

Buy rf-7 for all your speakers. Just my opinion i would go for 5.1 sound. 6.1 or 7.1 Seems like alot of space and money for a hand full dvd's. And get a cheap receiver for now and then get seperates later. Like my denon for 230 shipped LOL>. Just kidding i may not have it by then.9.gif I can't believe i can't give that receiver away. I thought alot people liked denon on this forum. I guess everyone turned to yamaha and pioneer.7.gif

----------------

On 4/11/2004 1:13:21 PM wheelman wrote:

Buy rf-7 for all your speakers. Just my opinion i would go for 5.1 sound. 6.1 or 7.1 Seems like alot of space and money for a hand full dvd's. And get a cheap receiver for now and then get seperates later. Like my denon for 230 shipped LOL>. Just kidding i may not have it by then.
9.gif
I can't believe i can't give that receiver away. I thought alot people liked denon on this forum. I guess everyone turned to yamaha and pioneer.
7.gif

----------------

Oh now your giving your Denon away Wheelman. Now that's a horse of an entirely different color. What about shipping? he he he he. Evil, ain't I?

----------------

Oh now your giving your Denon away Wheelman. Now that's a horse of an entirely different color. What about shipping? he he he he. Evil, ain't I?

----------------

Yes you are LOL just kidding. I know i am not giving it away. But how low do i have to go? Geeze i thought i got an awesome deal on it for 250. Shipping is free if you live in the US i am not sure about Canada how much it would be. If someone was willing to pay the shipping i would sell it to my fellow Canadian's. It's definitely better than anything new for 300.