AA Topic about Cornwalls

dbflash

Yep - Isn't AA wonderfully dual personalitied? A couple of years ago as I worked to find some DIY solutions the common attendees of the high efficiency forum were ready to bash Klipsch (there seems to have always been a core Klipsch heritage group there) and only wanting to talk ORIS and AvanteGarde. There was then a stretch of blasting those darn VOTs with poor performing multicells. There are still some interesting full range conversations that crop up there (I bite my fingers and don't give my impression that they end up with a weak middle frequency accented by muddied lows and nonexistent highs). You smile and go on...

It does seem that the Cornwall has enamored the high efficiency board of late. I think it is a very reasonable position and I am glad to see a bunch of new folks taking a listen. I also could not agree more - if the Klipsch heritage sound meets your fancy it is an extraordinary price/performance solution.

I agree...I will never give up my Cornwalls! Loved their big full sound way back in '78 when I first auditioned a pair with my dad. And after reading what others say about these venerable Heritage models on the AA BB, I just had to throw in my two cent's worth!2.gif Glad to know there are other Cornwall owners (that aren't Klipsch Forum-related) that feel just as damn passionate as we do concerning our prized horns!