Summer's coming to Maine: New England System Party???

When will the Maniacs be uniting for a system party. Its come to my attention that not just Maine, but most of New England is chock full of forum members......so I'll go grab my calender and when I get back I'll be looking for a date in this thread 9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif

Unfortunately, I live in a really small apartment near Portland, ME so whoeever has that posh, overhauled barn.....wil have to step forth .....step forth 9.gif

best,

JC

I'd be down for a New England get together as long as it doesn't conflicton a weekend with a big 3D archery tournament. The area from Portland, Me to Springfield,MA to Boston would be within three hours of all of New England.

For those of you out there in fly over country, to a New Englander a trip of more than twenty minutes or three miles (in RI, even less) is a long drive. 6.gif

Rick

Rick----Flyover country? Considering that northern and central Illinois was settled by New Englanders and upstate New Yorkers fleeing the poor, washed-out, worked-over gravel that passes for soil up that way, I'd say New England is "leftover" country. :)

New England is very cute though. Great country for Yuppie broads with Volvo wagons and their downtrodden, antique seeking menfolk.

New England is also the nation's foremost producer of novels about college professors who have affairs with their students. And the nation's foremost producer of revolving pistols. I knew there was something useful going on there besides the manly occupation of fishing. :) The Boilermakers out of the Boston local are great guys, many of them came here to Chicago to work when things were slow up there and we had tons of work.

Any of you guys know this place? http://www.hollyeats.com/CapePorpoise.htm

I'm up for a drive to New England anytime. I can go for some fresh lobster. Just been eating fresh shrimp down on the Gulf, need a change.