Frankenstein

notneB

i run mine off of my tt in 2 channel, sounds amayzing, also my 15 year old son loves the new /old music i play, seems the classics will always be great, there is another album, called body rock, by edger winter, it is remixes made during the 80, a little funk thrown in for good measure, i had to check to make sure it was edgar and it was . in any event it is a whole lp, both sides of frankenstein, plus i saw an article the other day, seems that the newer generation is getting tired of all the generic music coming from todays performenrs, and are starting to buy all of our old beloved tunes, so in short order all of those cheap lps we have been enjoying might just start climbing in price. bummer12.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have an original LP of They Only Come Out at Night (orignally my dad's). That thing has had the piss played out of it, as it also has Free Ride on it, if I'm not mistaken. At some point during every party I ever had, it would get played.

If you want to see what Bill Clinton was doing in the early 70s, look inside the gate fold of this record. His alias was Dan Hartman. :)

I can't find a pic on the web unfortunately.

Edgar does have a cool page though.

http://www.edgarwinter.com/