KLIPSCH HORN (MWM) REINFORCEMENT SPEAKERS

gJazzMann

What are the Klipsch Horn Custom made "RE-inforcement" sub-woofer speakers? What are the exact FreQ REsponse and the sound specifications? I currently have two Klipsch Horns. But I need more low-end bass - I was thinking of the RSW-15 19-120Hz response. I'd like it to go down to 10 or 8 HZ; not for the hearing naturally but rather for the "feel" of the total experience. The great Jazz bass players sound intensely better when there is larger depth of frequency. I came across the "re-inforcement" speaker and wondered what Klipsch could tell me. These are purported to be made strictly as a custom-made commercial stage audio speaker. Would anyone suggest getting these to compliment the Klipsch Horns I have?

Next, I need to get the current Klipsch Horns installed better. Of course, they are in a corner but without a manual it is difficult to judgment precise sound adjusts via spacing from the walls. These are older Horns (1987) but I want to use fiber on these or at least High End double shielded cabling (i.e. RU-212 or RGS-58) to remove the white noise hiss. Should I, also, go ahead and complete a 12-foot copper ground rod to insure the best possible ground? Of course, as far as lightning is concerned I must ground the house better as well. If I don't that means the speakers are a prime target for the lighting because of the grounding they have. ANY SUGGESTIONS for either of the above are welcomed --- THANKS for reading 10.gif

After breaking my K-43 woofer, ive decided to go with a subhorn mod, what i have here is the TSCM bass bin, its a rare speaker, inside it im using an Earthquake Magma 15 dual voice coil sub, with 2 Solen 2.5Mhy air inductors (stock Klipschorn rating) on each coil.

Outcome is thunderous solid bass ive never felt before.

Bass is spread out evenly in the room instead of firing the bass at 1 wall or the floor like most powered subs do.

And whats nice, i could use the top section of the TSCM for center.

Ill admit, placing the woofer in the TSCM took me all night, its not an easy job.

The cabinet is still stock, i could reverse this anytime, just need a K-33-E to do it.

It is heavy, bass bin weights 240Lbs and it is huge.

I was looking at the MWM, nice bass horn, a lot wider than the TSCM.

Regards Jim9.gif

post-3695-13819253899232_thumb.jpg