Ear, im catching up to you.... mwahahhaaha

pinipig523

ok ok... maybe not... but im happy to say that my computer system is getting a sub upgrade. aside from the axiom m22 speaker upgrades, my computer audio is getting *drumroll*... an SVS!! SVS 22-31PCi that is!

i was trying very hard to decide between the PC+ and the PCi model, but i quickly realized that i would never be able to utilize the + because (although i live in a smallish dorm room and/or house bedroom) i would NEVER be able to listen/watch movies (music?) at reference. can u imagine the ruckus caused if i listened AT reference???

so the 22-31PCi it is!

i looked the the rw-12s and even the rsw-10... but in the end, i went with SVS.

will post thoughts about it when i get the sub. 3.gif

Congratulation for that purchase!! 9.gif You made a good choice. Im sure you will really love that sub! Well, how many people didnt like it once they tested it at home?? 3.gif Hell, even your future SVS will be more powerfull than your HT dual KSW10 subs!! By the way, just to add some grains of salt, my PC sub is a sealed Tumult 11.gif lol! 1.gif I find that it is enough for me but I have the evil idea to build a vented enclosure for that bad boy, I would just like it to be more powerfull in the low 16s.

I posted some numbers in the past of my Tumult, but they arent valid anymore as I gained a good +2dB anywhere (not only at a given frequency) because I found a new spot for it (for those who remember, NO PIECE OF FURNITURE IN THAT CORNER ANYMOOOORE! the sub sits on the floor)!

I think that TheEar owns a Sunfire Junior or a Rel sub for his main Pc. Not sure thought... you have some nice competition 1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

While the 22-31PCi was great... i decided to take advantage of an offer from a fellow forum member for a 25-31PC+ for the same price as what i paid for the 22-31PCi... what a deal!!

I am now a proud owner of a 25-31PC+... and ear, i am catching up to you even more!! JK! 9.gif