Disgusted with Indy Klipsch dealers BobG

speedbump

If Klipsch doesn't respond to very serious customer complaints regarding sales practices would you expect that they would do anything about poor selection and set up of demos.

Your ****'s don't have to be that big, if you know nothing will happen.

----------

RF-3's

RC-3

KSB 1.1's

Onkyo TXDS575X

Zenith DVC2550 DVD Changer

Building my own sub: 5 ft^2 12" Madisound 1252DVC, 250 watt plate amp

• 2 weeks later...

Visited the Indy Ovation, on 82nd street today, heard the SB-2. Salesman was a little snooty, but not bad. Price was right in dealer specs, no deal there. Clean nice store.

As many Ovation stores there are in Indy, I'd think you'd find one that would work.

I live in Terre Haute,IN you want a nightmare, come down to Audio Connection for a real weird scene!

------------------

wh

Visited local Klipsch dealer today to get a couple Y adaptor's.Decided to look around a bit and noticed a pair of Cherry RB-5's.They had a few bumps but otherwise were fine.I remembered they were having a demo/discontinued/clearance sell.Also remembered that there was a little room left in one corner of my closet.Asked my salesman what the price was on the RB-5

demo's.Price $995 each.I repeated RB-5,Reference Bookshelf,to my man.Oh, make that $749 each.I thanked my man and left.

Keith

This message has been edited by talktoKeith on 08-25-2001 at 11:42 PM

Think the heat must have gotten to him Keith. Either that or he's been smoking something illegal. Scratch, dent and demo sales are supposed to feature Lower prices. Maybe you should explain the concept to him; in real,,,slow,,,terms. LOL