Repairing the 4.1 sub

Roboto

Have just called my service center regarding my sub and they said that there was some parts of the amp that needed to be changed.

Now, the question is, I bought this set just 6 weeks back. Shouldn't they just replace me a new one?

And if they were just going to replace some parts in there, wouldn't the same problem come back?

I don't really feel happy that something I bought just 6 weeks back needs repair.

And after getting it back, maybe I am a bit picky but, I would feel like I am getting back some secondhand good or factory reject.

Amy, any idea what are the components that need to be changed and would it really be as good as new?

Could be a lot of different things. If the original parts were borderline in specification, and/or were improperly installed, then the new parts, properly installed will clear up the problem.

In any case, you're guaranteed to have a good system when it comes back. It might help to express your concern to the repair facility, who can then do some additional testing to be sure.

------------------

Klipsch ProMedia Customer Service # is

1-888-554-5665

Hi Roboto,

My speakers are also in Singapore and I don't know anything about those right now. After using it for only three days it is very hard to return it for replacement or whatever? I returned those speakers 25+ days ago. Hope you will have some good luck in getting it fixed.