Is it RF-3?

chif

Those look more like RB-5s, but if you look at the picture, the horn doesn't even look right. There is no phase plug and its rectaglar instead of square at the mouth. The only thing I can see that may make it one is the woofer and cabinet. Also, notice it doesn't have a name of the tester. We all know that every Reference and Synergy speaker has a testers signature on the back. The sticker was probly made in a computer program. I think this is a false Klipsch speaker if you ask me. Maybe a DIY project.Looks like it was made in Japan. Now wheres that thread about moving jobs to another country and Klipsch being made in China. I for one would rather they were made in USA.

CD

It looks like RB-35 or RB-5..........

And that is not the cherry! That's the light cherry......... (because I have cherry RB-5 9.gif )

If it's RB5 then 4800rmb is fine............. if it's rb35 then it's little too much

I could read partially of what was talking about lol

• 1 month later...

That looks like a knock off not a real Klipsch. The tweeter is oriented wrong no signatures. The picture of the label and the picture of the speaker look like maybe two different speakers, one looks like cherry and the other maybe light cherry could just be lighting but I would steer clear of it.