A quiet Saturday night

Audio Flynn

Kind of a quiet night on the forum.

Even with a week of highs and lows of a fair extreme; music remains the constant.

A day of periodic listening and a good movie to cap it off makes a complete day.

People at Klipsch are to be commended for continuing a very credible site for the sharing of audio knowledge that hopefully improves quality of life for participants and their families.

Rick

It has been a rather quiet day, which is nice for a change.

Spent the afternoon and part of the evening listening to Beethoven's masterpieces. Very relaxing; very comforting...ending with a rich piano sonata full of emotion (much like my take on saving Andy's Heresys, comforting smilin over his mom's illness, and honoring fallen heros like Pat Tillman who served our nation; lots of emotional impact).

This Klipsch Forum is like an extended family, one that I've become richer for. I'm fortunant to have become a member of this great organization, and I hope it continues to provide unlimited audio knowledge for us all!

I am up burning CDs for friend who completely lost his home to a fire last weekend in 15 minutes. The Lord saved him and his family.

I figure it is not too unethical to give him back the music that was destroyed; he purchased hundreds of software titles, if not a thousand plus legally in the past.

He needs a lift until the insurance and other purchasing priorities get settled.

And watching "Windtalkers" on the Refeence HT rig.

Not a quiet movie but a quiet message.

----------------

On 4/24/2004 11:55:43 PM jt1stcav wrote:

It has been a rather quiet day, which is nice for a change.

----------------

Yeah, that is nice. The weather here as been absolutly gorgeous, so I did not stay inside to listen to music. I went and took a nice long walk down at the river (were there were quite a few people fishing and even swimming). We were experiencing summer like weather here for the past week or so, and it has been nice.

After it got dark, I came back in and sat down and listened to some Stratovarious. I then slowed things down and put on some David Arkenstone. It was nice to sit and relax like that. There was nothing on TV that interested me, so it stayed dark. Funny how little TV I've actually watched recently, especially now that the weather is getting nice.

I listened to 3 concert DVD's tonight on my Klipsch speakers and really enjoyed them. Both. This Forum IS a service to members here, and their wives. Now my wife can watch TV.... and hear it. 2.gif

Keith