Time to say goodbye

Rdmarsiii

OK, I just got through listening to Sarah Brightman's Time to say goodbye, and towards the last minute and a half or minute, there was alot of sound in the mid 20-30hz range. I have the recording with Andrea Bocelli. Does yalls do this? Or is it just me?

I'm not trying to highjack your thread or anything, but maybe someone who comes here can clarify something for me as well. On the Kenny G -Duotones cd, track 9 - Esther there is a terrible distortion when the sax first starts playing, is this in the recording? Hope its not anything to do with my system8.gif

I wish you didn't have to go. Too many flame wars getting you down? 9.gif

I have the 1996 Romanza CD, Andrea and Sarah sing it together. Is that the one youre talking about? I just listened to it and didnt hear any highs toward the end. What is happening in the music when you start to hear it? Ill listen more carefully

----------------

On 4/29/2004 9:03:38 PM Frank Speaker wrote:

I wish you didn't have to go. Too many flame wars getting you down?
9.gif

I have the 1996 “Romanza” CD, Andrea and Sarah sing it together. Is that the one you’re talking about? I just listened to it and didn’t hear any high’s toward the end. What is happening in the music when you start to hear it? I’ll listen more carefully

----------------

I dont have to go, thats the name of the song. I really dont know the name of the cd. Its some really low notes, like in the 20-30hz range. It starts almost right at three minutes in the song. It goes on till the end.

Sorry Rdmarsiii, I misread your post. I was thinking kilo hertz. Cant really hear that high anyway.

In "Time to say goodbye" I do hear a low but its in time with the music and sounds like the percussion on my CD. Kettle drum maybe. It doesnt sound distorted to me. Does yours sound distorted like its a bad recording or something?

Dang, this is hard to do on the internet, Im dying to know what youre talking about. I listened to it about 8 times and at exactly 3 minutes 5 seconds the full orchestra kicks in and the bass increases and the whole thing is kind of in the pit of your stomach. I guess Im not picking up the same thing you are because I dont hear a distinct 3 count about 10 times. Oh well, sounds like it's awesome what you're hearing.

Have you ever heard Nana Mouskouri's Ave Maria?

• 1 month later...