Cornwall/Working Backwards

I am in the process of building a pair of Cornwall speakers, I have the following drivers, K-77-M, K-51-V/K600, and K-33-E. I do not have the crossovers or cabinets. What crossover variation is used with the above drivers, would AL Klappenberger's crossover work. And, since I will have to build the cabinets from scratch, any recommendations for improving on the original cabinet design. I live in Alaska and it is easier for me to build the Cornwall this way than having a pair shipped up from the lower 48.

I did some more research and believe that the B series crossovers (B and B2) are for the Cornwalls and therefore Al's crossover will work.

I have not been able to find any information on the K-51-V midrange driver that I have, the K55V is the only midrange driver for the Cornwalls that I have been able to track down. WHAT IS THIS K-51-V that I have. There are two sets of them on Ebay, both stating that they were removed from Cornwalls.

I think Al's crossover would at least be compatible with the tweets and woofer, but I'm not sure about the squawker. You should send him a PM with a link to this thread.