New Sunfire EQ stuff

T_Shomaker

Well my stepdad pretty much decided for me that I can't get an SVS sub because it would be too big for my room (13' x 13'). So I am back to looking at a Sunfire. I will be mowing some lawns this summer and off this one lawn I'm supposed to get about $800 to $900. So I have decided against looking at the Super Junior but instead some of the bigger Sunfire stuff. I will only buy something if it is less than retail price and I don't care if it is used. So what could I get from Sunfire or Bob Carver that would be about $1000 (good deal price9.gif).

What is the deal with the new EQ stuff?

Thanks,

Taylor

The deal is you get a auto EQ to take out any nasty irregularities and have an even output all the way down.Sunfire subs are quite flat and do not have the peaks so many subs suffer from,with the active EQ you get almost perfect results in almost any room.Place the sub where it produced the most bass,place the supplied mic at listening position...run the test signal...voila.

Its a more basic version you find on Velodyne DD series subs,very welcome.

$1500 to $2000 for a single lawn. (*blinks several times*) Is it one of those palace type lawns with all those animal shaped hedges and S-shaped bushes and it has to be perfectly manicured like a golf course? Cause that's what I call quick money! Sorry, I just can't get over it.

• 2 weeks later...

Now 800 to 900 for a couple of acres... I found that hard to believe myself. Sorry... FYI we cut the lawn weekly here this time of year.. At that rate, in three months... 12 times.. $9,600 - $10,800. If my math is right off the top of my head, that is a serious part time job!!